Friday, December 11, 2009

Delete

This blog is too revealing sometimes.. ok, most of the time. If you check up on this site frequently enough (if anyone even checks this site at all..), you'd probably catch a lot of uncensored unnecessary info that gets written on a whim, but just ends up getting deleted hours later. I'm not trying to hide anything; there are just some things that need not be publicized. Worrrd.

Hmm... I can't shake the feeling that I'm setting myself up for a huge disappointment. A really really huge disappointment. Wait for it...

Anyway.

Cut my internet and cable today. Why pay for an entire month of cable and internet that I won't be using right? I'm stealing my neighbor's internet to write this blog. Why have I even been paying for internet when I could have done this the whole time? D'oh! :/

Time to clean, pack, get an oil change, check the tires, and gtfo of here. I feel like I haven't been home in so long. Granted, it's only been 2 months.. it's felt like so much longer. Maybe because my entire mindset has shifted. Completely. And I have big plans to catch up on all the hours of sleep I've lost this semester. Seeee ya in McAllen.

MySpace Tracker