Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I am so thankful for my family, immediate and extended. I absolutely love spending time with them. I realized this a long time ago though.

I'm glad I was able to muster up the strength to completely abandon my diet & stuff my face :) Although, I haven't been dieting all that intensely lately, so it wasn't much of a difference. We played chubby bunny with my cousins, which was really the icing on the cake for me, lol. JR was pretty good at it... still no competition though ;)

I am also thankful for John Mayer's new album! I listened to it the whole drive down to Houston & I could probably listen to it for an entire month straight without getting sick of it. My brothers and I are planning on going to his concert in Dallas in March. Sadly, it won't be a Moralejo outing coz they're taking their girlfriends... or rather I should say-- sadly, they're taking their girlfriends and I'll be 5th wheelin it. Haha, oh well. Anything for John Mayer =) He sings my life.

All of a sudden I feel antsy, wanting to go home for winter break already. Actually, no, I'm pretty ambivalent about going home.. because I feel like I'm going to be struggling greatly to find things to keep myself busy. Although, I will be studying for the Praxis (exit/licensing exam for speech pathology, gotta take it next semester). But for the free time I do have (there will probably be a lot of it...), I will use it playing DJ Hero & Little Big Planet on my cousin's PS3, lol. While I'm at it, I should rent COD-MW2 to see what all this hype is about. Or not, because I suck at those kind of games. Actually, I suck at most games. I wish I were a gamer =( I bet if I were, I wouldn't be single right now. lol. It's too late in my life to pursue that hobby though, I should have been more open-minded to it when I had the chance. Oh well. Hopefully I can be as good at DJ Hero as I once was at Guitar Hero. Oh how I miss that game with all my heart.. =(

For some reason, I can't turn off my internal alarm clock which always wakes me up at 6am, no matter what time I go to sleep. Now I have to begin writing my paper due Monday =( ... after I go pick at Thanksgiving leftovers =)

MySpace Tracker