Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And so it goes

I officially got my very first "B" in grad school. Sigh. Can't say I didn't deserve it. I don't know whether to blame my emotional instability, my excessive laziness, or my sheer stupidity? I'm sure they all equally contributed to the damage. But I'll get over it. Perfection is overrated! I'm actually pretty glad because the pressure to do well on my last exam is off, now that I know getting a "B" is not the end of the world. I just don't care anymore, I tell ya.

Time to focus on other things! I'm finally kind of getting my thoughts together, which is a great feat for me because I have been discombobulated (I love that word) for what seems like forever. In my head, I've created 3-4 different (somewhat sloppy and probably erroneous) plans of action, all of which will lead me somewhere other than where I'm at now. Which one will I execute? Don't know yet. It'll be a surprise. Even to myself. Stay tuned!

MySpace Tracker