Sunday, November 29, 2009

4 years, 6 months later

I deleted my Myspace account today. Or tried to, anyway. Myspace won't send me the cancellation email, so I had to go the manual way & contact Myspace support. Should be deleted by tomorrow, fingers crossed. Silly as it is, Myspace has most definitely contributed to my many temporary moments of emotional instability. I don't think anyone realizes how much is linked to that account. Memories are constantly making things very difficult for me. I refuse to continue feeling like this.

I retract what I said about John Mayer's album; it is not a blessing, but a curse. Well no, I can't decipher whether the feeling it brings upon me is sadness or tranquility. Still have his album on repeat anyway. Had I listened to this kind of stuff all month long, I don't think it would have helped; I think it would have sent my emotions spiraling out of control, as it is currently doing right now.



"Love is really nothing but a dream that keeps waking me. After all of my trying, we still end up dying, how can it be?" -- Seriously, is it possible to listen to the songs on this album without feeling the utmost empathy? Not to mention, it's so much more intense if you're actually experiencing the lyrics first hand.

Anyway! I love you John Mayer, if you're reading this. lol

This apartment is so lonely. I miss being surrounded by family. But I'm glad I can relax tonight in solitude. Time to study!

MySpace Tracker