Monday, April 12, 2010

And so it continues

Today's interview went so well that I felt like dancing when I left the administration building. It could've been because the interviewer was such a sweetheart, so I'm sure everyone who interviewed with her left with a good feeling. If I plan to work in a school district, positions won't start opening up til the school year is over. So chances are I won't know where to go or what to do for the next couple weeks. Up in the air, as usual. Just something I'm going to have to deal with. I guess it wouldn't hurt to apply everywhere just for the hell of it. If I end up jobless, I will tattoo the word "failure" in big bold letters on my huge forehead.

At the very least, I've crossed both Houston and McAllen off my list.. which is ironic because SLPs earn the most in those cities. Why not Houston? Because my job offer is in a "bad area" & that doesn't sit well with my paranoia. Why not McAllen? Because. Just because.

Anyway. Saw this and I thought it was brilliant:
“Some women choose to follow men and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up in the morning and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore” - Lady Gaga

MySpace Tracker