Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby steps

I am going to get my life together. I'm going to do it. Watch me.

TSHA Job Placement interviews were such a fail. I definitely, DEFINITELY, have to beef up my job interviewing skills; maybe cut out some of the "uhh"s and looking around the room and biting my lip when I don't know how to answer a question... I really need to work on this shit. Don't want employers to see how incompetent I truly am!

So the chances that I landed a job today are slim to none. Oh well. At least I know somewhat what to expect from interviews in the future. It was good practice, I suppose.

The next couple weeks will be entirely devoted to finding a job. Not just any job, but a job that I will love. Then again, I love my major and most everything it encompasses, so that will be easy. Again, fingers crossed.

Will edit this later --- there's so much more I wanna say but gah I am exhausted.

MySpace Tracker